Applications to the Family Medicine Residency Program are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS), sponsored by the Association of American Medical Colleges.
NRMP and AOA match
Criteria for application
Applicants must meet one of the following qualifications to be eligible to apply for the Family Medicine Residency Program:
- Graduates of medical schools in the United States and Canada accredited by the LCME;
- Graduates of osteopathic medicine in the United States accredited by the AOA;
- Graduates of medical schools outside the United States who meet the following qualifications:
- Have received a currently valid certificate from the ECFMG
- Six months U.S. clinical experience (does not include observerships, externships or research)
- Medical school graduation within the last five years.
Note: Applicants with multiple attempts at passing USMLE, Step 1 and 2, and COMLEX I and II will not be considered.
Scheduling your interview
Invitations to interview are extended by email after review of application materials.
For more information, contact Franca Guidone, Program Coordinator, at 484.427.8309 or firstname.lastname@example.org.