Sharpe-Strumia Research Foundation celebrates 75th anniversary
Calling on Main Line Health fellows and residents to participate in an abstract competition
Thursday, October 10, 2019 | 8:00 am
Bryn Mawr Hospital, Pennypacker Auditorium
Prizes awarded toward educational/professional expenses
- First place: $1,000
- Second place: $750
- Third place: $500
- All submitters will receive a $50 Amazon gift card
Deadline for entry
Monday, September 23, 2019
Email entries to gethers[email protected]
Panel of judges
- Dr. Michele Columbo
- Dr. Hans Liu
- Dr. Jack Martin
- Dr. James Mullin
- All submissions must be from current residents or fellows in the Main Line Health system.
- Abstracts must be related to original medical research. Case reports and reviews of literature are not allowed.
- The submitter must be an active investigator in the study.
- Submissions are limited to one page including title, text, tables and figures. The text should include sections for background, methods, results and conclusion.
- The abstract should be submitted by email to Louise Gethers ([email protected]) and the email should state your present Main Line Health title, your role in the study and your relevant collaborators.
- The deadline for submission is Monday, September 23, 2019 and finalists will be notified by Monday, September 30, 2019.
- Finalists will present for 10 minutes and have a five-minute Q&A period at the Grand Rounds Competition on Thursday, October 10, 2019 in the Pennypacker Auditorium of the Bryn Mawr Hospital.
- Within one year of the competition finalists must submit receipts for medical education/professional expenses in order to have their award funds distributed.