This page contains the current IACUC forms that are required with each type of submission. Click on the links below to view, print or save these files to your computer.
- New Protocol and Amendment Form (Word document)
- Amendment Form (for minor changes only) (Word document)
- Toxic Chemical Form (Word document)
- Radioactive Substance Form (PDF)
- Grant Information Form (Word document)
- Animal Importation Health Form (Word document)
- Drug Requisition Form (Word document)
- Rodent Surgical Record (PDF)
- Warning Sign for Dosing in Annex (PDF)
- Biohazard Door Signage (PDF)
- Animal Biosafety Level Reference Document (Word document)
The Lankenau Institute for Medical Research (LIMR) is dedicated to the highest standards of animal care in research and is committed to comply with the Animal Welfare Act and other statutes and regulations relating to animals. All research personnel are to uphold these laws and to treat animals in a professional and humane manner in accordance with the policies of this institution.
This Policy and Procedures Manual (PDF) is LIMR’s primary reference for animal care and establishes the standards for its Animal Care Program. Periodically, the Manual will be added to or revised to update standards of animal care, to house new species, and/or to improve methods of care and management. All research personnel who use or care for laboratory animals are expected to follow the procedures set forth in this manual.
This manual is password protected. For access, please contact the Office of Research Protections.