- University of Cape Town
- Imperial College, London University
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
Memberships & Activities
- Fellow, Royal College of Physicians
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- AHA Council on Clinical Cardiology
- Pharmacogenomics Advisory Group - Coriell Institute for Medical Research
- AHA/ASA Professional Golden Heart Member Distinction
Awards & Honors
HONORS, AWARDS, CITATIONS
- 2014 and 2015 Thompson Reuters top 1% Clinical Scientist in the World based on impact of his publications related to work done at Main Line Health.
- 2016 First Heart Rhythm Institute Distinguished Visiting Professor at the University of Oklahoma Health Science Center.
- British Council Fellowship
- Honorary Degree, Fellow of Royal College of Physicians
- Honorary Degree, MA, Yale University School of Medicine
- Determinants of left atrium thrombi in scheduled cardioversion: an ENSURE-AF study analysis. Merino JL, Lip GYH, … Ezekowitz MD, et al. Europace. 2019 Aug 22. pii: euz213.
- Treatment of atrial fibrillation with concomitant coronary or peripheral artery disease: Results from the outcomes registry for better informed treatment of atrial fibrillation II. Inohara T, Shrader P, Pieper K, … Ezekowitz MD, et al. Am Heart J. 2019 Jul;213:81-90.
- Defining Clinically Important Difference in the Atrial Fibrillation Effect on Quality-of-Life Score. Holmes DN, Piccini JP, Allen LA, … Ezekowitz MD, et al. Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2019 May;12(5):e005358.
- B-type natriuretic peptide, disease progression and clinical outcomes in atrial fibrillation. Inohara T, Kim S, Pieper K, … Ezekowitz MD, et al. Heart. 2018 Sep 18. pii: heartjnl-2018-313642.