- Jefferson Medical College
Memberships & Activities
- American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Fellow, American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons
- Association for Academic Surgery
- American College of Physicians
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Northeastern Society of Colorectal Surgeons
- Pennsylvania Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons
- Philadelphia County Medical Society
- Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons
- Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons
- Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract
- Cannabinoids: A Guide for Use in the World of Gastrointestinal Disease. Unal E, Anderson B, Helber A, Marks JH. J Clin Gastroenterol. 2019 Nov 27.
- Laparoscopic left colectomy: modern technique based on key anatomical landmarks reported by giants of the past. Hüscher CGS, Lirici MM, Marks JH, et al. Minim Invasive Ther Allied Technol. 2019;16:1-11.
- Natural orifice specimen extraction in colorectal surgery: patient selection and perspectives. Izquierdo KM, Unal E, Marks JH. Clin Exp Gastroenterol. 2018;11:265-79.
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Approaches to Colon Cancer. Salem JF, Gummadi S, Marks JH. Surg Oncol Clin N Am. 2018;27(2):303-18.
- Full-thickness neorectal prolapse after transanal transabdominal proctosigmoidectomy for low rectal cancer: a cohort study. Guraieb-Trueba M, Helber AR, Marks JH. Colorectal Dis. 2018;20(7):593-6.
- The three approaches to the colonic splenic flexure mobilization - a video vignette. Dapri G, Bascombe NA, Cadière GB, Marks JH. Colorectal Dis. 2017;19(10):948-9.
- Long-term outcomes by a transanal approach to total mesorectal excision for rectal cancer. Marks JH, Myers EA, Zeger EL, Denittis AS, Gummadi M, Marks GJ. Surg Endosc. 2017;31(12):5248-57.
- Quality of Life and Functional Outcome After Transanal Abdominal Transanal Proctectomy for Low Rectal Cancer. Marks JH, Salem JF, Valsdottir EB, et al. Dis Colon Rectum. 2017;60(3):258-65.
- Transanal TATA/TME: a case-matched study of taTME versus laparoscopic TME surgery for rectal cancer. Marks JH, Montenegro GA, Salem JF, et al. Tech Coloproctol. 2016;20(7):467-73.
- True NOTES TME resection with splenic flexure release, high ligation of IMA, and side-to-end hand-sewn coloanal anastomosis. Marks JH, Lopez-Acevedo N, Krishnan B, et al. Surg Endosc. 2016;30(10):4626-31.
- Outcomes in 132 patients following laparoscopic total mesorectal excision (TME) for rectal cancer with greater than 5-year follow-up. Marks JH, Huang R, McKeever D, Greenfield M. Surg Endosc. 2016;30(1):307-14.