Memberships & Activities
- American Medical Association
- Medical Advisor, Colostomy-Ileostomy Rehabilitation Association
- International Society of University Colon & Rectal Surgeons
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- National Foundation of Ileitis & Colitis
- Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Society American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons
- Fellow, American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons
- Philadelphia County Medical Society
- Executive Committee of Jefferson Medical College Alumni Association
- Long-term outcomes by a transanal approach to total mesorectal excision for rectal cancer. Marks JH, Myers EA, Zeger EL, Denittis AS, Gummadi M, Marks GJ. Surg Endosc. 2017;31(12):5248-57.
- Quality of Life and Functional Outcome After Transanal Abdominal Transanal Proctectomy for Low Rectal Cancer. Marks JH, Salem JF, Valsdottir EB, Yarandi SS, Marks GJ. Dis Colon Rectum. 2017;60(3):258-65.
- Transanal TATA/TME: a case-matched study of taTME versus laparoscopic TME surgery for rectal cancer. Marks JH, Montenegro GA, Salem JF, Shields MV, Marks GJ. Tech Coloproctol. 2016;20(7):467-73.
- True NOTES TME resection with splenic flexure release, high ligation of IMA, and side-to-end hand-sewn coloanal anastomosis. Marks JH, Lopez-Acevedo N, Krishnan B, Johnson MN, Montenegro GA, Marks GJ. Surg Endosc. 2016;30(10):4626-31.