- Robert Wood Johnson
- University of Pennsylvania Medical School
Memberships & Activities
- 1991 American Medical Association
- 1996 American Roentgen Ray Society
- 1996 American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology
- 1997 American College of Radiology
- 1997 Radiological Society of North America
- 1997 American College of Radiation Oncology
- 1998 American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 1999 American Brachytherapy Society
- 2001 Cancer Survivor Day at Virtua Health System
- 2002–present, Cancer Survivor Day at Main Line Health
- 2003–present, Man to Man through the ACS
- 2011–present, Cancer Survivor Day Cape Regional Medical Center
Awards & Honors
- 1996 Howard H. Wong Fellowship in Radiation Oncology
- 2004 Membership Who’s Who in Medicine and Healthcare
- 2004 Fellowship to The Philadelphia College of Physicians
- 2006, 2007, 2011 Main Line Health Top Doctor
- 2012–present, Philadelphia magazine Top Doctor
- 2012–present, U.S. News and World Report Top Doctor Radiation Oncology
- 2013–present, Castle Connelly Top Doctor
- Methodological Comparison of Mapping the Expanded Prostate Cancer Index Composite to EuroQoL-5D-3L Using Cross-Sectional and Longitudinal Data: Secondary Analysis of NRG/RTOG 0415. Khairnar R, DeMora L, … DeNittis A, et al. JCO Clin Cancer Inform. 2022 Jul 1; (6)e210018. doi: 10.1200/CCI.21.00188.
- Consideration of Margin in SRS/SRT Plans for Brain Metastases Treatment With Volumetric Modulated Radiotherapy. Wang D, DeNittis AS. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2021 Nov 1;111(3S):e550. doi: 10.1016/j.ijrobp.2021.07.1493
- A Survey of Breast Cancer Patients' Use of Cannabis During Radiation Therapy. Weiss M, Danese S, Ruiz KA, Kjelstrom S, Buckley M, … Larson S, DeNittis AS, et al. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2021 Nov 1;111(3S):e165-e166.
- Optimal prescription isodose line in SBRT for lung tumor treatment with volumetric-modulated arc therapy. Wang D, DeNittis A, Evans T, Meyer T. J Radiosurg SBRT. 2020;7(2):157-164.
- Steep Dose-response Relationship Between Maximum Hippocampal Dose and Memory Deficits Following Hippocampal Avoidance Whole Brain Radiation Therapy for Brain Metastases: A Secondary Analysis of NRG/RTOG 0933. Redmond KJ, Grimm J, … DeNittis AS, et al. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics. 2020; 108(3);supplement.
- Strategies to optimize stereotactic radiosurgery plans for brain tumors with volumetric-modulated arc therapy. Wang D, DeNittis A, Hu Y. J Appl Clin Med Phys. 2020 Feb 11.
- Gantry-mounted linear accelerator-based stereotactic body radiotherapy for low-and intermediate-risk prostate cancer. Dang A, Levin-Epstein R, Shabsovich D, … DeNittis A, et al. Adv Radiat Oncol. 2019;5(3):404-11.
- A bioactive probe of the oxidative pentose phosphate cycle: novel strategy to reverse radioresistance in glucose deprived human colon cancer cells. Li J, Ward K,Zhang D, Dayanandam E, DeNittis AS, Prendergrast G, Ayene I. Toxicol in Vitro 2013;27(1):367-77.
- Transanal Endoscopic Microsurgery (TEM) for treatment of rectal cancer: Comparison of wound complication rate with and without neoadjuvant radiation therapy. Marks J, Valsdottir E, DeNittis A, et al. Surgl Endosc 2009;23:1080-87.
- Surgical decision making should be based on the downstaged rectal cancer following neoadjuvant therapy. Marks J, Valsdotter EB, DeNittis A, et al. Annuls of Surgical Oncology 2009;23(5).
- Advanced oropharyngeal carcinoma treated with surgery and radiotherapy: Oncologic outcome and functional assessment. DeNittis A, Machtay M, Rosental D, et al. Am J Otolaryngol 2001;22(5):329-35.