Main Line HealthCare is looking for a utilization management review physician to join our team.
- Position will be based at Bryn Mawr Hospital
- Physician must be comfortable reviewing inpatient hospital charts
- Physician must be able to identify utilization trends and work with leadership team when interventions are indicated
- This is a 0.5 FTE (130 four-hour shifts/year) plus eight to nine weekends per year and one holiday
- This position must be combined with clinical time
- The ideal candidate must be comfortable with peer-to-peer education, preparing documentation score cards and presentations and articles for the medical staff and other possible duties related to physician documentation improvement and utilization management education
- Unrestricted Pennsylvania Medical License
- Current board-certification
- Computer proficient
- Minimum two to three years clinical experience
- Must be self-motivated
- Ability to work independently in team oriented environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Main Line HealthCare offers a competitive salary plus bonus with an excellent benefits package.