Main Line HealthCare is seeking a board-certified physician to serve as medical director for our four busy urgent care centers. The ideal candidate must collaboratively create environments that provide high-quality, cost-efficient care while delivering exceptional patient, provider and staff experiences. This position is full time and requires clinical and administrative time.
Job duties include
- Provide consistent care across all locations for urgent care, employee health and occupational health
- Administratively oversees medical providers and works directly with the providers to implement and execute clinic policies
- Develops coverage schedule
- Responsible for recruiting, interviewing and on boarding providers
- Current license to practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without restriction
- ACLS Certification
- Board-certified in family medicine or emergency medicine
- Excellent clinical leadership, decision making and communication/interpersonal relationship skills
- Competitive base compensation
- Excellent benefits package that includes vacation, CME and a pension plan as well as 403b with match
- Financial security with working for a top ranked, financially secure hospital system
- Area is well known for the top ranked (nationally) public and private schools
- Less than an hour drive to historic Philadelphia
- Short drive to beaches, mountains, New York City and Washington, D.C.