Emergency Department and Psychiatry Inpatient Unit
Main Line Health's Psychiatry department is growing to meet a recognized need for services within our system during evening hours. This position will provide psychiatric assessments and treatment to the Emergency Department and behavioral health unit at Bryn Mawr Hospital, located in the beautiful suburbs of Philadelphia. The ideal candidate will possess strong interpersonal and communication skills along with interest and experience in working with patients across the lifespan in a multidisciplinary setting.
We are open to part time and full time candidates Child and Adolescent or Consultation-Liaison fellowship preferred, but not required.
Benefits and Lifestyle:
- Competitive compensation with sign on bonus and incentives
- Excellent benefits package
- Financial security with working for a top ranked, financially secure hospital system
- Area is well known for the top ranked (nationally) public and private schools
- Less than an hour drive to historic Philadelphia
- Wonderful cultural opportunities
- Short drive to beaches, mountains, New York City and Washington, DC
Weekend Moonlighting Opportunities
Main Line HealthCare has several moonlighting positions. We are seeking BE/BC Psychiatrists at Lankenau Medical Center, Bryn Mawr Hospital and Paoli Hospital.
Flexible weekend schedules available and holiday coverage also available. The positions include a competitive salary and malpractice insurance.
These are great opportunities for Psychiatry fellows and experienced physicians looking to augment their income while building a practice in the desirable Main Line region.