Inpatient Psychiatry Opportunity
Main Line Health’s Behavioral Health Department is seeking full time board certified psychiatrists for our growing Inpatient Behavioral Health Unit located in the beautiful suburbs of Philadelphia at Bryn Mawr Hospital. Our unit will be expanding to a 40 bed, acute care psychiatric unit for adults 18 and up who are medically stable. Our psychiatrists along with our multidisciplinary team, treat patients with a wide variety of psychiatric disorders in a secure, comfortable setting.
- Bryn Mawr Hospital’s Behavioral Health Unit has been on the main line for over 35 years and is well regarded by our community and physician affiliates
- Diverse mix of patient disorders
- Reasonable physician to patient ratio allowing adequate time for patient care and treatment planning with the team
- Opportunity for medical student and resident teaching
- Our extensive behavioral health program offers continuum of care for our patients with our partial hospitalization programs
- Part time may be considered
Consult Liaison Opportunity
Main Line HealthCare's Behavioral Services Department is seeking a part time board certified adult psychiatrist to join our growing department. Responsibilities include inpatient C-L and ED consultation at Riddle Hospital.
- Nonacademic opportunity
- Diverse patient mix
- Enjoy the support of respected and top-level primary care, hospitalists and other specialists within Main Line Health community
C-L fellowship training or focal C-L experience a plus