Main Line HealthCare’s Behavioral Services department is seeking board-eligible/board-certified adult psychiatrists to join our growing department. We are seeking full- or part-time physicians to join our growing department. Responsibilities include inpatient C-L and ED consultation.
C-L fellowship training or focal C-L experience preferred
Benefits and lifestyle
- Competitive compensation and production incentives
- Excellent benefits package
- Financial security with working for a top ranked, financially secure hospital system
- Area is well known for the top ranked (nationally) public and private schools
- Less than an hour drive to historic Philadelphia
- Wonderful cultural opportunities
- Short drive to beaches, mountains, New York City and Washington, D.C.
Main Line HealthCare has several moonlighting positions. We are seeking board-eligible/board-certified psychiatrists at Lankenau Medical Center, Paoli Hospital and/or Riddle Hospital (consults only). Flexible weekend schedules available and holiday coverage also available. The positions include a competitive salary of $150/hour and malpractice insurance.
These are great opportunities for psychiatry fellows and experienced physicians looking to augment their income while building a practice in the desirable Main Line region.