A reputable and well-established Physical Medicine and Rehab practice located in Lankenau Medical Center is seeking a full-time physician to join their physician group. The ideal candidate will have training and an interest in EMG’s. He/She will enjoy a pleasant and secure environment working alongside experienced Physical Medicine and Rehab physicians. The practice is a successful, stable, longstanding practice and the physicians are seeking a partner also looking for a long term commitment.
Interested? Contact Rose Caione, physician recruiter, at 484.580.4146 or email [email protected] to learn more about this position and other opportunities.
- Hospital and community based practice
- Flexibility with work schedule
- Diverse mix of patients
- Scope of practice span the entire range of medical issues, including all neuromuscular and non-operative musculoskeletal problems and outpatient cardiac rehab
- Inpatient consults, outpatient, EMG’s and some nursing home consults
- Internal medicine resident teaching
- Potential for growth in areas of special interest
Benefits and lifestyle
- Excellent work life balance
- Pleasant and collegial work environment
- 1:4 very light weekend call schedule (primarily phone)
- Benefits package
- Partnership track
Lankenau Medical Center is located in the beautiful Philadelphia suburbs and is less than an hour drive to center city Philadelphia. We have wonderful cultural opportunities and nationally top ranked school districts. We are close to beaches, mountains, New York City and Washington, DC.