A reputable and well-established physical medicine and rehab (PMR) practice located in Lankenau Medical Center is seeking a full-time physician to join their three-physician group. The ideal candidate will have training and an interest in EMGs. He/she will enjoy a pleasant and secure environment working alongside experienced and newly graduated PMR physicians. The practice is a successful, stable, longstanding practice and the physicians are seeking a partner also looking for a long-term commitment.
- Hospital and community based practice
- Flexibility with work schedule
- Diverse mix of patients
- Scope of practice span the entire range of medical issues, including all neuromuscular and non-operative musculoskeletal problems and outpatient cardiac rehab
- Inpatient consults, outpatient, EMG’s and some nursing home consults
- Some resident teaching
- Subspecialties and special interests are welcome, except pain management!
- Excellent work/life balance
- Pleasant and collegial work environment
- 1:4 very light weekend call schedule (primarily phone)
- Full benefits package including malpractice, medical, vacation and 401K
- Partnership track
Lankenau Medical Center is located in the beautiful Philadelphia suburbs and is less than an hour drive to historic Philadelphia. We have wonderful cultural opportunities and nationally top ranked school districts. We are a short drive to beaches, mountains, New York City and Washington, D.C.