Main Line HealthCare is seeking a full-time board-certified/board-eligible otolaryngologist to join a well-established and busy physician practice located in the suburbs of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Current DEA and license to practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without restriction
- Excellent surgical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent leadership qualities
Benefits and lifestyle
- Employed position that offers work/life balance
- A solid contract with a competitive guaranteed salary
- Non-profit organization
- Excellent benefit package that includes vacation, CME, pension plan as well as 403(b) with match and malpractice insurance
- Financial security working for a top ranked, financially secure hospital system
- Area is known for nationally top-ranked public and private schools
- Less than one hour drive to historic Philadelphia
- Wonderful cultural opportunities
- Short drive to beaches, mountains, New York City and Washington D.C.
Visa’s and Green Cards are not sponsored with this position.