Main Line Health’s Lankenau Medical Center has an exciting opportunity for an orthopedic surgeon fellowship trained in trauma and/or foot and ankle.
- Stable, well-established, growing orthopedic group
- Must be well-trained and have enthusiasm and willingness to build a first class practice
- Lots of primary care in the area for referrals
- Practice is located at Lankenau Medical Center, a level II trauma center
- State of the art operating rooms
- Designated OR block time
- Reasonable call schedule to allow for work-life balance
Benefits and lifestyle
- High income potential with competitive-base and incentives compensation
- Excellent benefits package including vacation, CME, malpractice, 403B and an employer sponsored pension plan
- Financial security with a top ranked, financially secure hospital system
- Area well known for top ranked public and private schools and universities
- Less than a 30-minute drive to center-city and historic Philadelphia
- Wonderful cultural opportunities
- Short drive to beaches, mountains, New York City and Washington, D.C.
Main Line Health is an integrated health care system in suburban Philadelphia that includes four acute care hospitals (Lankenau Medical Center, Bryn Mawr Hospital, Paoli Hospital and Riddle Hospital), a physical rehabilitation hospital (Bryn Mawr Rehab Hospital), home care services, physician practices, a research institute (LIMR) and a host of other facilities and services. Main Line Health has independent medical residencies and fellowship programs as well as an academic affiliation with Jefferson Medical School.