Main Line HealthCare has opportunities for board-certified/board-eligible neurologists. Due to growth, we are seeking to recruit general neurologists, as well as neurologists with fellowship training to join our reputable and growing practices. The ideal candidate will enjoy practicing general neurology and be able to build a practice in their area of special interest. They will also enjoy high patient volumes and an existing patient base plus room for growth.
- Combination of outpatient and inpatient consults
- Non-academic opportunities
- Enjoy the benefits of working in a well-established, employed practice
- Enjoy the support of respected and top-level primary care, hospitalists and other specialists within Main Line Health community
- Diverse neurologic patient mix
- Open to all subspecialties except sleep medicine
- 100% neurohospitalist opportunities available
Benefits and lifestyle
- High income potential with competitive base compensation and production incentives
- Excellent benefits package
- Financial security with working for a top ranked, financially secure hospital system
- Area is well known for the top ranked (nationally) public and private schools
- Less than an hour drive to historic Philadelphia
- Wonderful cultural opportunities
- Short drive to beaches, mountains, New York City and Washington, D.C.