Main Line Health Integrative and Functional Medicine (MLHIFMS) s seeking full-time physicians to join our start up practices in the beautiful western suburbs of Philadelphia. The offices will be in brand new centers close to our Main Line Health hospitals, specialists and diagnostic centers.
The ideal candidate will have a strong desire for high quality care, have excellent communication skills and enjoy the benefits of a start-up practice.
- Current DEA and license to practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without restriction
- Board-certified in internal or family medicine (other specialties will be considered)
- Board-Certified in integrative medicine
- Functional medicine training
- Excellent clinical and communication/interpersonal relationship skills
- Willingness and eagerness to learn, mentor and educate others in a community setting
- Experience a plus
Benefits and lifestyle
- Non-profit organization
- High income potential with competitive compensation and incentives
- Excellent benefit package that includes vacation, CME and pension plan as well as 403b with match
- Financial security with working for a top ranked, financially secure health care system
- Area is well known for the top ranked public and private schools
- Less than an hour drive to historic Philadelphia
- Wonderful cultural opportunities
- Short drive to hiking trails and conservation areas in Montgomery County and surrounding counties of Philadelphia, Chester and Delaware, beaches, mountains, New York City and Washington, D.C.