We are seeking an Infectious Disease physician to join a practice in the suburbs of Philadelphia, specifically Main Line Health’s Paoli Hospital. The ideal candidate will enjoy a pleasant and secure environment working alongside experienced infectious disease physicians in a community hospital setting. The practice is a successful, stable, longstanding established group and the physicians are seeking a partner also looking for a long term commitment.
Interested? Contact Rose Caione, physician recruiter, at 484.580.4146 or email [email protected] to learn more about this position and other opportunities.
- 100% infectious disease
- Includes inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
- Diverse patient mix
- Reasonable call schedule
- True partnership track
- Experience a plus
Benefits and lifestyle
- High income potential with competitive base compensation and high production incentives
- 300K earning potential the first year
- 3 year partnership track with 400K+ earning potential as a partner
- Partners become owners of a corporation that owns medical commercial real estate assets that provide passive income from rental. This is in addition to the productivity received for fee-for-service
- Financial security working at a top ranked, financially secure hospital system
- Area is well known for the top ranked (nationally) public and private schools
- Wonderful cultural opportunities