Join our Team!
At Main Line Health, we are committed to providing superior quality care, ensuring patient safety, and cultivating professional development. We are seeking full time BC/BE Internal Medicine Hospitalists to join our growing team on our Lankenau Medical Center Campus.
LMC is an Academic Medical Center with multiple training programs, including Internal Medicine, General Surgery, OB-GYN, as well as multiple subspecialty programs (Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Hematology-Oncology, Pulmonary Critical Care). The Internal Medicine Residency Program at Lankenau Medical Center began over 70 years ago. We are a university-level academic experience in a warm, supportive, and personalized environment.
Current affiliations include Sidney Kimmel Medical Center (formerly Jefferson Medical College), PCOM, Lewis Katz Temple University Medical School, and Drexel University College of Medicine with students rotating on our campus. The caliber of academics and clinical experiences in our program have contributed to our 100% ABIM board pass rate and outstanding fellowship match rate.
Opportunity: 3 different positions
- “Hybrid” position includes majority of time on traditional teaching service, rounding and providing supervision, and a mixture of shifts including “swing” (admitting service), HMS (non resident) day service, and to a smaller degree, nights
- “Nonteaching” (Hospital Medicine Service) is focused primarily on day rounding on non resident services with APP support
- FT Nocturnist, working traditional 7 on/7 off schedule admitting to both teaching and non teaching service
- All positions offer the benefits of working in a collaborative academic environment, with access to high caliber medical conferences and career development
- Serves as Core Clinical Faculty
- Closed ICU
- Growing hospitalist group with both seasoned and newly trained hospitalists and colleagues and offers a collaborative leadership environment
- Diverse patient mix drawing from both W. Philadelphia as well as surrounding Main Line suburbs
- Current DEA and license to practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without restriction
- BLS & ACLS Certification
- Board certified or Board eligible in Internal Medicine
- Excellent clinical and communication/interpersonal relationship skills
Benefits and lifestyle
- Excellent work/life balance with focus on sustainable schedule
- High income potential with competitive base compensation and production incentives
- Excellent benefits package that includes vacation, CME and a pension plan as well as 403b with match
- Financial security with working for a top ranked, financially secure hospital system
- Area is well known for the top ranked (nationally) public and private schools
- Less than an hour drive to historic Philadelphia
- Short drive to beaches, mountains, New York City and Washington, DC
Diversity is a core value at Main Line Health. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Main Line Health Hospitals, with more than 10,000 employees and 2,000 physicians, are the recipients of numerous awards for quality care and service, including System Magnet® designation, the nation’s highest distinction for nursing excellence, and being named among the nation’s best employers by Forbes magazine. Main Line Health is among the area’s leaders in medicine, providing advanced patient-centered care, education and research to help our community stay healthy.
Please send your CV to: