Main Line Health, a distinguished and recognized health system in the western suburbs of Philadelphia, PA committed to superior quality care and patient safety. We are seeking a well-trained hematology/oncology physician to join a growing, busy practice at Paoli Hospital. The oncology program is staffed by a full complement of support services including advanced practice providers, nurse navigators, social work and palliative care.
The ideal candidate will be a compassionate and dynamic physician and enjoy working in a community hospital setting. We offer a collaborative and supportive environment to help you grow and develop a practice.
The selected physician will provide both outpatient and inpatient treatment and consultation coverage, attend tumor board, cancer committee, and program growth meetings and participate in weekend and nights call coverage.
- Current DEA and license to practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without restriction
- BLS & ACLS Certification
- Board certified or Board eligible in Hem/Onc
- Excellent clinical and communication/interpersonal relationship skills
- Experience a plus
Benefits and lifestyle
- High income potential with competitive base compensation and production incentives
- Excellent benefits package
- Financial security with working for a top ranked, financially secure hospital system
- Area is well known for the top ranked public and private schools
- Close to historic Philadelphia
- Wonderful cultural opportunities
- Short drive to beaches, mountains, New York City and Washington, DC
Diversity is a core value at Main Line Health. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Main Line Health Hospitals, with more than 10,000 employees and 2,000 physicians, are the recipients of numerous awards for quality care and service, including System Magnet@reg; designation, the nation’s highest distinction for nursing excellence, and being named among the nation’s best employers by Forbes magazine. Main Line Health is among the area’s leaders in medicine, providing advanced patient-centered care, education and research to help our community stay healthy.
Please send your CV to: