Main Line HealthCare is seeking a well-trained hematology/oncology physician to join a growing, busy practice for a new satellite office in Newtown Square. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a community hospital setting and like both outpatient and inpatient responsibilities with a reasonable call schedule.
Minimum two years of experience required.
- Responsibilities include outpatient and inpatient consultations
- Enjoy the support of respected and top-level primary care, hospitalists and other specialists within Main Line Health community
- Diverse patient mix
- Reasonable call schedules
Benefits and lifestyle
- High income potential with competitive base compensation and production incentives
- Excellent benefits package
- Financial security with working for a top ranked, financially secure hospital system
- Area is well known for the top ranked public and private schools
- Less than an hour drive to historic Philadelphia
- Wonderful cultural opportunities