Main Line Health’s Lankenau Medical Center has an exciting full-time opportunity for an experienced gynecologic oncologist. This position will work alongside our distinguished gynecologic oncologists with a strong partnership of the Main Line Health system’s 115 obstetrician/gynecologists and specialists.
- A National Cancer Institute Community Oncology Research Program (NCI/NCORP) site
- Chemotherapy administered to our patients in our office with a dedicated RN
- Work alongside experienced and highly skilled advanced practitioners
- State of the art operating rooms with an emphasis on minimally invasive and robotic surgery
- Designated group block time: OR and robot
- Opportunity to teach OB/GYN residents and be a part of this growing specialty
- Reasonable call schedule provides work-life balance
Benefits and lifestyle
- High income potential with competitive base and incentives compensation
- Excellent benefits package
- Financial security with a top ranked, financially secure hospital system
- Area well known for top ranked public and private schools and universities
- Less than a 30 minute drive to center-city and historic Philadelphia
- Wonderful cultural opportunities
- Short drive to beaches, mountains, New York City and Washington, D.C.
Main Line Health is an integrated health care system in suburban Philadelphia that includes four acute care hospitals (Lankenau Medical Center, Bryn Mawr Hospital, Paoli Hospital and Riddle Hospital), a physical rehabilitation hospital (Bryn Mawr Rehab Hospital), home care services, physician practices, a research institute, and a host of other facilities and services. Main Line Health has independent medical residencies and fellowship programs as well as an academic affiliation with Jefferson Medical School. The affiliated Lankenau Institute for Medical Research (LIMR) conducts basic research in multiple areas including oncology, manages the clinical research programs for all four hospitals under a single IRB, and has just established a population health research program in collaboration with Thomas Jefferson University.