Main Line HealthCare has an opportunity for a primary care physician with a special interest in geriatrics at Lankenau Medical Center, in the beautiful Philadelphia suburbs. The practice is a thriving practice with an excellent reputation and well-regarded physicians.
Interested? Contact Rose Caione, physician recruiter, at 484.580.4146 or email [email protected] to learn more about this position and other opportunities.
- Current DEA and license to practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without restriction
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine
- Excellent clinical and communication/interpersonal relationship skills
- Outpatient responsibilities are required, and nursing home is negotiable
- Fellowship training in geriatrics a plus
Benefits and lifestyle
- Student Loan Repayment
- Non-profit organization
- High income potential with competitive base compensation and production incentives
- Excellent benefits package that includes vacation, CME and pension plan as well as 403b with match
- Financial security with working for a top ranked, financially secure hospital system
- Area is well known for the top ranked (nationally) public and private schools
- Close to historic Philadelphia with wonderful cultural opportunities
Visas, waivers, and Green Cards are not sponsored with this position