Main Line HealthCare has a full- or part-time opportunity for a fellowship trained geriatrician in the beautiful suburb of Audubon, Pennsylvania. The practice is a thriving physician practice with an excellent reputation. The ideal candidate will enjoy nursing home and outpatient care.
- Current DEA and license to practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without restriction
- Board-certified in internal or family medicine
- Excellent clinical and communication/interpersonal relationship skills
Benefits and lifestyle
- Student loan repayment
- Non-profit organization
- High income potential with competitive base compensation and production incentives
- Excellent benefit package that includes vacation, CME and pension plan as well as 403b with match
- Financial security with working for a top ranked, financially secure hospital system
- Area is well known for the top ranked (nationally) public and private schools
- Less than an hour drive to historic Philadelphia
- Wonderful cultural opportunities
- Short drive to beaches, mountains, New York City and Washington, D.C.
Visa’s and Green Cards are not sponsored with this position