Main Line Health is seeking a BC/BE minimally invasive general surgeon to join our busy, well established practice. This is an ideal opportunity for a physician with excellent communication skills looking for a long term opportunity in the suburbs of Philadelphia, PA . The position will be based at Riddle Hospital in Media, PA.
- Highly respected general surgeon will be retiring in the near future providing a solid start to join the three physician practice
- 227 bed acute care hospital with 10 operating rooms
- Enjoy the support of respected and top-level primary care, hospitalists and other specialists within Main Line Health community
- Minimally invasive surgery training required
- Diverse patient mix
- Reasonable call schedule
Benefits and Lifestyle
- High income potential with competitive base compensation and production incentives
- Excellent benefits package
- Financial security with working for a top ranked, financially secure non-profit hospital system
- Area is well known for the top ranked (nationally) public and private schools
- Less than an hour drive to historic Philadelphia
- Wonderful cultural opportunities
- Short drive to beaches, mountains, New York City and Washington, DC
About Main Line Health
Founded in 1985, Main Line Health (MLH) is a not-for-profit health system serving portions of Philadelphia and its western suburbs. At its core are four of the region's respected acute care hospitals—Lankenau Medical Center, Bryn Mawr Hospital, Paoli Hospital and Riddle Hospital—as well as one of the nation's premier facilities for rehabilitative medicine, Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital; Mirmont Treatment Center for drug and alcohol recovery; and Main Line Health HomeCare & Hospice, a home health service. Main Line Health also consists of Main Line HealthCare, one of the region's largest multi-specialty physician networks, and the Lankenau Institute for Medical Research, a non-profit biomedical research organization located on the campus of Lankenau Medical Center.
Main Line Health Hospitals, with more than 10,000 employees and 2,000 physicians, are the recipients of numerous awards for quality care and service, including System Magnet® designation, the nation's highest distinction for nursing excellence, and being named among the nation's best employers by Forbes magazine. Main Line Health is among the area's leaders in medicine, providing advanced patient-centered care, education and research to help our community stay healthy.