Main Line HealthCare has an opportunity for a physician to join a top-ranked suburban hospital system. The ideal candidate will be joining a well-established practice and will have the opportunity to teach in addition to growing the outpatient practice. This office is located on Lankenau Medical Center’s beautiful campus just outside of Philadelphia.
- Outpatient position with hospital consults
- Enjoy the benefits of working in a well-established practice
- Enjoy the support of respected and top-level primary care physicians, hospitalists and other specialists within the Main Line Health community
- Diverse patient mix
- Reasonable call schedule
Benefits and lifestyle
- High income potential with competitive base compensation and production incentives
- Excellent benefits package
- Financial security with working for a top-ranked, financially secure hospital system
- Area is well known for the top-ranked (nationally) public and private schools
- Less than an hour drive to historic Philadelphia
- Wonderful cultural opportunities
- Short drive to beaches, mountains, New York City and Washington, D.C.
The position is 100 percent endocrinology.
Lankenau Medical Center is located in the Philadelphia suburbs with top-ranked public and private schools and many nearby major universities. You’ll enjoy quick access to historic Philadelphia with wonderful cultural opportunities, theatre, orchestra, museums and restaurants. Beaches, mountains, New York City and Washington D.C. are also a short drive away.