Main Line Health, a distinguished and recognized health system in the western Philadelphia suburbs, is seeking an experienced and fellowship trained breast surgeon.
We are seeking a candidate with a minimum of three years of experience who will work along with a group of seven experienced and newly trained breast surgeons. The ideal candidate will enjoy the benefits of working in a growing multi-disciplinary breast program in a community setting.
Main Line Health has a SSO-Accredited Breast Surgery Fellowship Program, training two fellows per year. Therefore, our ideal candidate will have a true interest in teaching and surgical education. The candidate will also have an interest in mentoring fellows in clinical trials and clinical research in the treatment of breast cancer.
Benefits and lifestyle
- High income potential with competitive base compensation and production incentives
- Excellent benefits package including vacation, CME and a retirement plan that includes a pension
- Financial security with working for a top ranked, financially secure hospital system
- Area is well known for the top ranked public and private schools
- Less than an hour drive to historic Philadelphia
- Wonderful cultural opportunities
- Short drive to beaches, mountains, New York City and Washington, D.C.
Main Line Health is a top ranked health system and at the forefront of medicine with state-of-the-art technology and highly trained medical professionals that offer both clinical expertise and a superior health care experience. In addition, Main Line Health’s systemwide breast program is well supported by an integrated and multi-disciplinary approach to treating the full spectrum of breast diseases.