All candidates must register and apply through the Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PhORCAS) and participate in the ASHP Residency Matching Program.
- Registered with PhORCAS and ASHP Residency Matching Program
- Well-rounded academic and professional record
- Demonstrate desire for professional development and learning
- Graduated from an Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) accredited college of pharmacy
- Eligible for pharmacist licensure in Pennsylvania (residents MUST be licensed by September 30th of the residency year)
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
Requirements (submitted via PhORCAS)
- Letter of intent
- Curriculum vitae
- College of pharmacy transcript(s)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Submitted application by January 7th
Residents will provide the department a copy of their pharmacy licensure certificate to remain on file during the resident’s year at Lankenau Medical Center. Failure to obtain appropriate licensure within 90 days of starting the residency (September 30th), will result in termination of employment.