After a week of mitigation efforts, the majority of affected areas in Health Care Center 3 have been fully restored. The extensive work involved included water mitigation, remediation and complete restoration of several outpatient care areas and physician offices.
Below is an update on the status of the areas affected by water damage:
Open and operating:
- Operating rooms
- Comprehensive Breast Center, including Mammogram, Ultrasound 1 & 2, and DEXA Scan
- Cath Lab 2
- MRI 1 & 2
- Eye Center
- Pre-admission testing – including Outpatient Lab, Pulmonary Function Testing, and Registration
- Health Center 3 offices on the third and fourth floors
- Supply chain (Suite 3111)
The following areas will remain closed until further notice:
- Cath Lab 1
- Radiology support space, first floor
- Mezzanine Level Offices and Physician Practices (temporarily relocated)
- Franklin Mint Credit Union - For more information about FMCU operations, please visit their website or connect with an alternative branch such as Media or Brookhaven.
As promised, we will continue to update you as frequently as possible as information becomes available related to the remediation efforts. As always, the safety of our patients and the entire team is our primary focus, and every decision we make is with this priority in mind.
Updated on 8/3/2017 at 8:00 am