The doors of the new 32,000 sq. ft., state-of-the-art Main Line Health Center at Exton Square, located inside of the Exton Square Mall, will open today.
“The new Health Center offers high-quality care and convenience for our patients in the Chester County area and beyond,” says Jack Lynch, President and CEO of Main Line Health. “As part of our commitment to reinvest in the communities we serve, this Health Center was developed with our patients as our first priority. With Main Line Health’s trusted, nationally recognized physicians and clinical staff, matched with the convenience of health care services offered in a retail setting, this ambulatory health care space represents the future of medicine.”
The design of the new Health Center offers an exemplary bundling of physician practices and ancillary services for clinicians to coordinate care in a seamless manner. This new model offers patients the ease of having one location where they can see their physician or specialist, obtain lab work, undergo imaging studies, screenings and physical therapy, and receive cancer treatments. Patients also have the ease of registering for all of these services at one time at the central registration desk. Additionally, the Health Center’s location inside the mall offers patients and their families the convenience of completing their shopping or getting a bite to eat before, in between or after appointments.
"We look forward to forging new paths with this innovative partnership between PREIT and Main Line Health," says Joseph F. Coradino, PREIT CEO. "Exton Square Mall now offers its shoppers access to high-quality medical services along with the convenience of a retail and dining experience in one centralized location."
Main Line Health Center at Exton Square will offer:
- Comprehensive primary and specialty care
- Family medicine
- Hematology and oncology
- Obstetrics and gynecology (coming in Spring 2014)
- Orthopedics and sports medicine (coming in Spring 2014)
- Rheumatology (coming in Spring 2014)
- Podiatry (coming in Spring 2014)
- Medical services: Cancer Center (chemotherapy and infusion)
- Laboratory services radiology (CT scan, DEXA scan, mammography, ultrasound, X-ray)
- MRI – first of its kind in Chester County, offering an open architectural design for improved patient comfort, particularly for claustrophobic and larger patients
- Physical Rehabilitation (physical and sports therapy)
- Urgent care
- Complimentary valet parking
- Ample parking available for patients
- Drop-off lane for added ease
- Daily extended hours (even on nights and weekends)
- Patient education
- One-stop registration
For more information about the Main Line Health Center at Exton Square, visit mainlinehealth.org/exton.