Our team of board-certified vascular surgeons provide comprehensive diagnostic and therapeutic interventions for the entire spectrum of circulatory disorders from complex abdominal aortic aneurysms to varicose veins. Our commitment is to precisely diagnose the patient's problem and provide the most effective therapy specifically tailored to each individual.
- Diagnostic vascular services
- Percutaneous aneurysmal repair
- Open vascular surgery
- Carotid repair
- Minimally-invasive endovascular procedures
- Dialysis access care
- Total vein care
Scheduling an appointment
- Appointments available within 24 hours
- Virtual care appointments available
- After hours answering service available seven days a week
- For times when you may require care outside of our operating hours, we offer access to urgent care services seven days a week and holidays
We accept most insurance plans, including HMOs and PPOs.
IAC Accredited Vein Center
Main Line HealthCare Vascular Specialists located in Media, Pa. has been granted accreditation by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC) in Vein Center in the area of superficial venous treatment and management. Accreditation by IAC indicated that Main Line HealthCare Vascular Specialists has undergone an intensive application and review process and is found to be in compliance with the published Standards, thus demonstrating a commitment to quality patient care in vein treatment and management.