Personalized, compassionate care
Our physicians are board-certified in female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery and are proud to be recognized as one of the leading specialists in this field serving Philadelphia and the western suburbs for more than 20 years. They provide comprehensive evaluation and treatment for female pelvic floor disorders to include: urinary incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, overactive bladder, post-partum vaginal/anal sphincter trauma, interstitial cystitis, surgical revision of mesh-related complications, fecal incontinence, and genitourinary and anovaginal fistulas.
- Complex urodynamic testing
- Minimally-invasive surgical techniques (Mid-urethral slings, vaginal mesh repair, hysterectomy-sparing procedures)
- Pelvic floor muscle rehabilitation / physical therapy
- Biofeedback therapy for urinary and anal incontinence
- Reconstructive vaginal surgery
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Fistula repair and urethral reconstruction
- Surgical revision of vaginal mesh and sling procedures
Scheduling an appointment
- After hours answering service available seven days a week
- For times when you may require care outside of our operating hours, we offer access to urgent care services seven days a week and holidays
We accept most insurance plans, including HMOs and PPOs.