Our physicians are board-certified in female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery and are proud to be recognized as one of the leading specialists in this field serving Philadelphia and the western suburbs for more than 20 years. They provide comprehensive evaluation and treatment for female pelvic floor disorders to include: urinary incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, overactive bladder, post-partum vaginal/anal sphincter trauma, interstitial cystitis, surgical revision of mesh-related complications, fecal incontinence, and genitourinary and anovaginal fistulas.
Urogynecology Associates of Philadelphia services include:
- Complex urodynamic testing
- Minimally-invasive surgical techniques (Mid-urethral slings, vaginal mesh repair, hysterectomy-sparing procedures)
- Pelvic floor muscle rehabilitation / physical therapy
- Biofeedback therapy for urinary and anal incontinence and pelvic floor weakness
- Reconstructive vaginal surgery; including vaginal hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Fistula repair and urethral reconstruction; including urethral diverticulum and fistulas
- Surgical revision of vaginal mesh and sling procedures
- Advanced treatments for Overactive Bladder; including Botox and neurostimulation procedures (PTNS, Interstim, and Axonics SNS)
- Second opinions regarding hysterectomy choices (vaginal, abdominal, endoscopic) and hysterectomy sparing procedures
- Postpartum pelvic floor dysfunction; including incontinence, episiotomy complications, and pelvic floor weakness
Scheduling an appointment
We are currently seeing patients at the Riddle, Paoli, and Lankenau campuses. Please call 610.627.4170 to schedule an appointment or book an appointment online.
- After hours answering service available seven days a week
- Virtual care appointments available
- For times when you may require care outside of our operating hours, we offer access to urgent care services seven days a week and holidays
We accept most insurance plans, including HMOs and PPOs.