Personalized, compassionate care
Our board-certified physicians care for everyone from pediatrics through geriatrics and believe that a long-term relationship with the family can enhance the care for each individual member. Our mission is to help you achieve optimal health through promoting a healthy lifestyle and disease prevention.
- Routine blood, vision and hearing studies
- Senior care
- Gynecological exams
- All pediatric vaccines available, including the 5:1 combination Pentacel
- Promotion of health and prevention of illness in elders with special emphasis on maintaining patient dignity, individual autonomy, and quality of life including age-appropriate medication use / polypharmacy review, Alzheimer's, Dementia, memory disorder evaluation, Hospice and Palliative care, and rehabilitation and illness recovery consultation.
Scheduling an appointment
- Flexible appointments, including some evenings, and online scheduling available
- After hours answering service available seven days a week
- For times when you may require care outside of our operating hours, we offer access to urgent care services seven days a week and holidays
My Main Line Health Chart patient portal
My Main Line Health Chart makes it easy for you to schedule appointments, request prescription refills, pay your bills, send messages to your doctor’s office when you have non-urgent medical needs, and more—from any device.
Our patient portal offers you personalized, secure online access to your health information and makes it easy for you to:
- Schedule primary care visits
- Request prescription renewals
- Send secure messages to your care team
- Coordinate care for your family
- Pay your medical bills
Already have an account?
Don’t have an account yet?
We accept most insurance plans, including HMOs and PPOs.