Personalized, compassionate care
Our board-certified physicians and providers are dedicated in providing high quality, compassionate and personalized care for you and your family and see patients age 6+.
In response to the Covid-19 outbreak, Main Line Health is taking steps to help minimize the impact this virus has on our community. In order to best protect and care for our patients, staff and community, we will not be accepting walk-in primary care patients until further notice. If you need to be seen by one of our health care providers, please call the office directly.
Conditions treated and services include:
- Primary care, including walk-in care
- Physical exams, sports physicals, driver's license physicals
- Medicare Annual Wellness exams
- Sports injuries
- Management of cardiac disease and early screenings for those with risk factors
- Management of high cholesterol levels
- Smoking cessation
- Cancer screening
- Management of long-term, complex medical conditions
- Diabetes management
- Minor procedures for lumps and bumps
- Skin biopsies
Scheduling an appointment
- Extended office hours, including evenings and weekends
- Telemedicine services available
- Online scheduling available
- After hours answering service available seven days a week
- For times when you may require care outside of our operating hours, we offer access to urgent care services seven days a week and holidays
Main Line Health MyChart patient portal
MyChart makes it easy for you to schedule appointments, request prescription refills, pay your bills, send messages to your doctor’s office when you have non-urgent medical needs, and more—from any device.
Our patient portal offers you personalized, secure online access to your health information and makes it easy for you to:
- Schedule primary care visits
- Request prescription renewals
- Send secure messages to your care team
- Coordinate care for your family
- Pay your medical bills
Already have an account?
Don’t have an account yet?
We accept most insurance plans, including HMOs and PPOs.