Personalized, compassionate care
Board-certified in Family Medicine, Dr. Mendis has been in practice since 2000, and part of Main Line Health since 2006. She provides primary and preventive care for patients age 2+. She is committed to building trusting patient partnerships, where the patient actively participates in their wellness.
Dr. Mendis has a special interest in geriatric care, heart disease, hypertension, diabetes and women's health. She is fluent in English, Spanish, and Sinhalese.
- Physical exams, sports physicals, driver's license physicals
- Immunizations, including pediatric vaccines
- Management of long-term, complex medical conditions
- Women's health, gynecologic exams
- Medicare Annual Wellness exams
- Sports injuries
- Routine blood, vision and hearing studies
- Senior care
- Counseling services
- Nutritional services
- Minor dermatologic procedures and biopsies
- Smoking cessation
- Urgent care for minor emergencies
Scheduling an appointment
- Same-day sick appointments available
- Telemedicine services available
- After hours answering service available seven days a week
- For times when you may require care outside of our operating hours, we offer access to urgent care services seven days a week and holidays
Main Line Health MyChart patient portal
MyChart makes it easy for you to schedule appointments, request prescription refills, pay your bills, send messages to your doctor’s office when you have non-urgent medical needs, and more—from any device.
Our patient portal offers you personalized, secure online access to your health information and makes it easy for you to:
- Schedule primary care visits
- Request prescription renewals
- Send secure messages to your care team
- Coordinate care for your family
- Pay your medical bills
Already have an account?
Don't have an account yet?
We accept most insurance plans, including HMOs and PPOs.