Personalized, compassionate care
Our board-certified providers offer care for patients age 18 and older—for both well/preventative care visits, Medicare Annual Wellness visits, and for more urgent care when you are not feeling well. We look forward to developing a lasting relationship with you.
Our areas of interest include preventative care, chronic disease management, and management of diabetes, high blood pressure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, headaches/migraines, dementia, thyroid disorders and Parkinson’s disease. We perform many procedures including spirometry for asthma and COPD, suture removal, vaccinations, EKG, urine analysis, throat swabs, and influenza testing.
Integrated behavioral health services
We believe in a holistic approach to health and wellness. Our primary care practice offers integrated behavioral health services, with an in-house clinician who specializes in treating mild to moderate depression, anxiety, grief, difficulty coping with chronic health conditions, caregiver stress, and other concerns. We can also assess acute issues and provide guidance when more intensive treatment is needed. If you are among the millions of individuals―one in five adults and one in six youth―struggling with behavioral health concerns, please ask your primary care physician about talking with our in-house clinician.
Scheduling an appointment
- Same-day sick appointments available
- Telemedicine services available
- Flexible appointments, and online scheduling available beginning in February
- After hours answering service available seven days a week
- For times when you may require care outside of our operating hours, we offer access to urgent care services seven days a week and holidays
Main Line Health MyChart patient portal
MyChart makes it easy for you to schedule appointments, request prescription refills, pay your bills, send messages to your doctor’s office when you have non-urgent medical needs, and more—from any device.
Our patient portal offers you personalized, secure online access to your health information and makes it easy for you to:
- Schedule primary care visits
- Request prescription renewals
- Send secure messages to your care team
- Coordinate care for your family
- Pay your medical bills
Already have an account?
Don’t have an account yet?
We accept most insurance plans, including HMOs and PPOs.