Personalized, compassionate specialty care
Katherine Rose, MD, is a plastic and reconstructive surgeon who treats adults, adolescents, and children. Her practice includes all types of plastic and reconstructive surgery, with a focus on gender-affirming surgery and soft tissue reconstruction after cancer treatment or injury. She also has a strong interest in multidisciplinary care of transgender and gender-expansive individuals and serves as Director of the Main Line Health Comprehensive Gender Care Program.
Dr. Rose offers a broad spectrum of plastic and reconstructive surgery procedures, including:
- Gender-affirming surgery, such as facial feminization surgery, chest ("top") surgery, and genital construction ("bottom") surgery
- Autologous flap (eg, DIEP flap) and implant-based breast reconstruction
- Chest wall, genitourinary, and lower extremity reconstruction
- Facial trauma reconstruction
- Reconstruction after skin cancer surgery
- Scar revision and release
- Breast reduction
- Cosmetic surgery of the face, breast, and body
- Call 484.337.5329 to schedule an appointment.
- Telemedicine services available.
- After hours answering service available seven days a week.
- For times when you may require care outside of our operating hours, we offer access to urgent care servicesseven days a week and holidays.
Main Line Health MyChart patient portal
MyChart makes it easy for you to schedule appointments, request prescription refills, pay your bills, send messages to your doctor's office when you have non-urgent medical needs, and more—from any device.
Our patient portal offers you personalized, secure online access to your health information and makes it easy for you to:
- Send secure messages to your care team
- Coordinate care for your family
- Pay your medical bills
Already have an account?
Don't have an account yet?
We accept most insurance plans, including HMOs and PPOs.