Our office specializes in adult and pediatric interventional pain management with the goal of identifying and designing a treatment plan aimed at functional restoration. By utilizing a multidisciplinary approach, including interventional procedures, opioid sparing medication management, physical therapy and behavioral health, our goal is to return patients to a healthy, active and productive lifestyle.
Common pain conditions we treat include, but are not limited to:
- Spine and back pain, sciatica, disc herniation and fractures
- Leg, arm, shoulder, knee, hip and degenerative joint pain
- Neck pain, occipital neuralgia and peripheral neuropathy
- Pain related to disease such as osteoarthritis, cancer, stroke, shingles, fibromyalgia, cerebral palsy and multiple sclerosis
- Muscular injury or spasm
- Post-trauma pain
- Pediatric and adolescent pain
Integrated behavioral health services
We believe in a holistic approach to health and wellness. Our practice offers integrated behavioral health services to current patients of our practice, including an in-house clinician who specializes in treating mild to moderate depression, anxiety, grief, difficulty coping with chronic health conditions, caregiver stress, and other concerns. We can also assess acute issues and provide guidance when more intensive treatment is needed. If you are among the millions of individuals―one in five adults and one in six youth―struggling with behavioral health concerns, please ask your primary care physician about talking with our in-house clinician.
Scheduling an appointment
Please call 610.658.1928 to schedule an appointment or book an appointment online.
- After hours answering service available seven days a week
- Virtual care appointments available
- For times when you may require care outside of our operating hours, we offer access to urgent care services seven days a week and holidays
Main Line Health MyChart patient portal
MyChart makes it easy for you to schedule appointments, request prescription refills, pay your bills, send messages to your doctor's office when you have non-urgent medical needs, and more—from any device.
Our patient portal offers you personalized, secure online access to your health information and makes it easy for you to:
- Schedule primary care visits
- Request prescription renewals
- Send secure messages to your care team
- Coordinate care for your family
- Pay your medical bills
Already have an account?
Don't have an account yet?
We accept most insurance plans, including HMOs and PPOs.