Personalized, compassionate and collaborative care for orthopedic joint and spine disorders
Our board-certified physicians specialize in orthopedics, orthopedic spine surgery, joint replacement surgery, and orthopedic trauma. They specialize in the evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of common and complex musculoskeletal disorders and injuries of the upper and lower extremities and spine (vertebrae, disks), including malformations, deformities, diseases, injuries, and complex fractures.
At Main Line Health Orthopaedics & Spine, we seek the least invasive treatment that will be most effective. In some cases, it is not surgery. When surgery is recommended, patients can be assured that we have taken rigorous steps to determine that this is the correct treatment choice and to identify the surgical option that is best.
An important component of our care approach is patient education aimed at easing fear or confusion about your condition. We know many patients have concerns and questions, and we take time to help patients understand their situation and our recommended plan of care.
For patients requiring surgery, Lankenau Medical Center has dedicated specialists in radiology, pain management, and physical medicine, and convenient access to the most advanced technologies available.
Conditions and procedures
- Anterior cervical discectomy/fusion
- Back pain
- Cervical laminectomy
- Degenerative spinal disease
- Herniated disc / sciatica
- Lumbar laminectomy
- Lumbar spinal fusion
- Lumbar/cervical spondylosis
- Neck pain
- Spinal cancer
- Spinal stenosis
- Sports-related spine surgery
- Advanced arthritis of knee or hip
- End-stage joint disease
- Inflammatory degenerative joint disease,
hips and knees
- Over-use injuries
- Plantar fasciitis
- Sprains, strains, fractures
- Total and partial hip replacement surgery
- Total and partial knee replacement surgery
- Upper and lower extremity fractures
Scheduling an appointment
Please call 610.642.3005 to schedule an appointment.
- After hours answering service available seven days a week
- For times when you may require care outside of our operating hours, we offer access to urgent care services seven days a week and holidays
Insurance and referrals
We accept most insurance plans, including HMOs and PPOs. Please bring your insurance information and applicable co-payment. Note that most insurance plans are accepted.
If a referral is required by your insurance, please obtain all necessary referral forms from your primary care physician in advance of your visit.
Recent imaging test
If you have had x-rays, CT scans, or MRI scans done at a facility that is not part of Main Line Health, please bring an electronic copy of the tests (disk) with you.