Personalized, compassionate and collaborative care for orthopaedic joint and spine disorders
Our board-certified physicians specialize in orthopaedics, orthopaedic spine surgery, joint replacement surgery, and orthopaedic trauma. We specialize in the evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of common and complex musculoskeletal disorders and injuries of the upper and lower extremities and spine (vertebrae, disks), including malformations, deformities, diseases, injuries, and complex fractures.
At Main Line Health Orthopaedics & Spine, we seek the least invasive treatment that will be most effective. When surgery is recommended, patients can be assured that we have taken rigorous steps to determine that this is the correct treatment choice and to identify the surgical option that is best.
Areas of specialty:
- Blair Ashley, MD – Orthopaedic surgery, reconstructive joint surgery
- Brian Danshaw, DO – Spine surgery
- Christopher R. Kester, DO – Orthopaedic surgery, shoulder replacement and reconstruction, surgical sports medicine, general orthopaedics
- Michael Murray, MD – Spine surgery
- Scott A. Rushton, MD – Spine surgery
- Mitesh P. Shah, MD – Orthopaedic surgery and trauma
- Eric Goldstein, PA-C
- Julia Kompare, PA-C
- Theresa Shafer, PA-C
- Stephan R. Simon, PA-C
- Dawn Squillante, PA-C
Scheduling an appointment
Please see the blue bar below for our locations, phone numbers to schedule an appointment and office hours.
- Telemedicine services available
- After hours answering service available seven days a week
- For times when you may require care outside of our operating hours, we offer access to urgent care services seven days a week and holidays
Seeing patients at Lankenau Medical Center, King of Prussia, and Newtown Square
Seeing patients at Paoli Hospital, Collegeville, Exton and King of Prussia
Our team provides expert spine care tailored to meet the goals of each patient. We offer comprehensive spine services from non-invasive procedures to minimally-invasive and complex spine surgery techniques. Telemedicine services are available.
Insurance and referrals
We accept most insurance plans, including HMOs and PPOs. Please bring your insurance information and applicable co-payment. Note that most insurance plans are accepted.
If a referral is required by your insurance, please obtain all necessary referral forms from your primary care physician in advance of your visit.
Recent imaging test
If you have had x-rays, CT scans, or MRI scans done at a facility that is not part of Main Line Health, please bring an electronic copy of the tests (disk) with you.