Personal and Comprehensive OB/GYN Care
Our providers specialize in the delivery of complete care to our patients from adolescence through menopause. Our team includes board-certified supervising physicians, resident physicians, a certified nurse midwife and a certified registered nurse practitioner. We provide OB/GYN care to patients with Medicaid, Health Partners, Keystone First, and Medicare.
Our services include:
- Total gynecological care
- Obstetrical care
- Prenatal Care
- Post-partum care
- Pre-pregnancy counseling
- Supportive Services
- Integrated behavioral health services—We believe in a holistic approach to health and wellness. Our primary care practice offers integrated behavioral health services, with an in-house clinician who specializes in treating mild to moderate depression, anxiety, grief, difficulty coping with chronic health conditions, caregiver stress, and other concerns. We can also assess acute issues and provide guidance when more intensive treatment is needed. If you are among the millions of individuals―one in five adults and one in six youth―struggling with behavioral health concerns, please ask your primary care physician about talking with our in-house clinician.
- Social Work
- Financial Counseling
Scheduling an appointment
- Flexible appointments including evenings
- Telemedicine services available
- After hours answering service available seven days a week
- For times when you may require care outside of our operating hours, we offer access to urgent care services seven days a week and holidays
We accept Medicaid, Health Partners, Keystone First, and Medicare. We do not accept commercial insurances.