Personalized, compassionate care
At Main Line HealthCare Medicine for Women, we strive to create a compassionate and empowering approach to health care for all patients who come through our doors. Our physicians will create a partnership tailored to your medical and personal needs, with a strong emphasis on open communication and a caring environment.
Scheduling an appointment
- Evenings and same-day/next-day appointments available
- Telemedicine services available
- After hours answering service available seven days a week
- Free parking available behind the building via Gordon Avenue
- Public transportation and handicap accessible
- For times when you may require care outside of our operating hours, we offer access to urgent care services seven days a week and holidays
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, Main Line Health is taking steps to help minimize the impact this virus has on our community. In order to best protect and care for our patients, staff and community, we will not be accepting walk-in primary care patients until further notice. If you need to be seen by one of our health care providers, please call the office directly.
Main Line Health MyChart patient portal
MyChart makes it easy for you to schedule appointments, request prescription refills, pay your bills, send messages to your doctor’s office when you have non-urgent medical needs, and more—from any device.
Our patient portal offers you personalized, secure online access to your health information and makes it easy for you to:
- Schedule primary care visits
- Request prescription renewals
- Send secure messages to your care team
- Coordinate care for your family
- Pay your medical bills
Already have an account?
Don’t have an account yet?
We accept most insurance plans, including HMOs and PPOs.