Specialized, compassionate care
Dr. Moldovan specializes in the diagnosis and management of autoimmune and inflammatory joint and connective tissue diseases in adults. She also treats severe osteoporosis and evaluates patients with chronic pain to identify and address any underlying autoimmune etiology. She takes the time to make sure her patients fully understand their diagnosis and treatment options, and tailors their care plan to meet each patient's specific needs. Her ultimate goal is to help patients with rheumatologic disease do what they love to do in life with minimal limitation. Dr. Moldovan is fluent in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- Degenerative arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Inflammatory arthritis -- rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, reactive arthritis, septic arthritis
- Gout and pseudogout
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Connective tissue disease
- Lupus erythematosis
- Sjögren's disease
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
Specialized testing and treatment:
- Measurement of autoimmune/inflammatory disease activity
- Therapy for autoimmune/ inflammatory rheumatologic diseases
- Therapy for osteoporosis
Scheduling an appointment
- Extended office hours, including evenings and weekends
- Telemedicine services available
- Online scheduling available
- After hours answering service available seven days a week
- For times when you may require care outside of our operating hours, we offer access to urgent care services seven days a week and holidays
Main Line Health MyChart patient portal
MyChart makes it easy for you to schedule appointments, request prescription refills, pay your bills, send messages to your doctor’s office when you have non-urgent medical needs, and more—from any device.
Our patient portal offers you personalized, secure online access to your health information and makes it easy for you to:
- Schedule primary care visits
- Request prescription renewals
- Send secure messages to your care team
- Coordinate care for your family
- Pay your medical bills
Already have an account?
Don’t have an account yet?
We accept most insurance plans, including HMOs and PPOs.