Our board-certified physicians have been practicing in the Philadelphia area for more than 25 years. The team provides individualized care and offers the latest advancements in the diagnosis and management of patients with a variety of neurological disorders.
Areas of specialty:
- Alzheimer's, dementia and other memory disorders
- Back and neck pain
- Bell's palsy
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Cerebrovascular disease (stroke and TIA)
- EMG / neuromuscular disease
- Epilepsy and seizure disorders
- Headaches and migraines
- Meningitis and encephalitis
- Movement disorders
- Multiple sclerosis
- Myasthenia gravis
- Parkinson's disease
- Peripheral neuropathies
- Sleep disorders
- Vertigo and dizziness
Scheduling an appointment
Please see the blue bar below for our locations, appointment phone numbers and office hours or request an appointment online.
- After hours answering service available seven days a week
- Telemedicine services available
- For times when you may require care outside of our operating hours, we offer access to urgent care services seven days a week and holidays
Main Line Health MyChart patient portal
MyChart makes it easy for you to schedule appointments, request prescription refills, pay your bills, send messages to your doctor's office when you have non-urgent medical needs, and more—from any device.
Our patient portal offers you personalized, secure online access to your health information and makes it easy for you to:
- Schedule primary care visits
- Request prescription renewals
- Send secure messages to your care team
- Coordinate care for your family
- Pay your medical bills
Already have an account?
Don't have an account yet?
We accept most insurance plans, including HMOs and PPOs.