Our board-certified providers pride themselves in giving compassionate and thorough care to all of their patients and in going the extra mile to accommodate patients' individual needs, and see patients age 18 and older.
Lankenau Medical Associates is a residency program, educating graduate physicians to become specialists in internal medicine. Our residents see patients in the office, are supervised by experienced internal medicine faculty physicians. Meet our residents.
- Patient-Centered Medical Home — our commitment to you – Our practice has received accreditation by the National Center for Quality Assurance (NCQA) for Patient-Centered Medical Home. The accreditation means that your medical care is patient-centered and your primary care physician is the ongoing coordinator of your care for any support services or specialty care that you may need.
- Health and wellness – Come see us for annual physicals, sports and driver's license physicals, and Medicare Annual Wellness Exams.
- LGBTQ Inclusive Care
- Integrated behavioral health services – We believe in a holistic approach to health and wellness. Our primary care practice offers integrated behavioral health services to current patients of our practice, including an in-house clinician who specializes in treating mild to moderate depression, anxiety, grief, difficulty coping with chronic health conditions, caregiver stress, and other concerns. We can also assess acute issues and provide guidance when more intensive treatment is needed. If you are among the millions of individuals―one in five adults and one in six youth―struggling with behavioral health concerns, please ask your primary care physician about talking with our in-house clinician.
- Coordination of care – If you should need specialized care, your physician will help you select the appropriate specialist, provide a referral, and continue to coordinate your care with the consulting physician.
Scheduling an appointment
- Same day urgent appointments and online scheduling available
- Virtual care appointments available
- After hours answering service available seven days a week
- For times when you may require care outside of our operating hours, we offer access to urgent care services seven days a week and holidays
Main Line Health MyChart patient portal
MyChart makes it easy for you to connect with your doctor's office from any device. Our patient portal offers you personalized, secure online access to your health information and makes it easy for you to:
- Schedule primary care visits
- Request prescription renewals
- Send secure messages to your care team
- Coordinate care for your family
- Pay your medical bills
Already have an account?
Don't have an account yet?
We accept most insurance plans, including HMOs and PPOs.