Personalized, compassionate care
Our board-certified physicians provide personalized, compassionate care for adults age 16+. Our mission is to help you achieve optimal health through promoting a healthy lifestyle and disease prevention. Our services include physical examinations, EKGs, immunizations, allergy injections and gynecological exams.
NOTE: If you are using a GPS or Google to find our location, please search for “Main Line HealthCare in Wynnewood” to get the most accurate directions. Firestone Tires is across Lancaster Avenue from our new location.
Scheduling an appointment
- Flexible appointments and online scheduling available
- After hours answering service available seven days a week
- For times when you may require care outside of our operating hours, we offer access to urgent care services seven days a week and holidays
My Main Line Health Chart patient portal
My Main Line Health Chart makes it easy for you to schedule appointments, request prescription refills, pay your bills, send messages to your doctor’s office when you have non-urgent medical needs, and more—from any device.
Our patient portal offers you personalized, secure online access to your health information and makes it easy for you to:
- Schedule primary care visits
- Request prescription renewals
- Send secure messages to your care team
- Coordinate care for your family
- Pay your medical bills
Already have an account?
Don’t have an account yet?
We accept most insurance plans, including HMOs and PPOs.
Patient-centered medical home – our commitment to you
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into “what patients want it to be.” Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients’ and providers experience of care.