Personalized, compassionate care for each individual
Our physicians provide medical care for adults and seniors age 18 and older. They specialize in care for diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol and believe in preventive care. Our care philosophy is one of compassion and focus on the needs of each individual patient.
Scheduling an appointment
- Same day and next day appointments available
- After hours answering service available seven days a week
- For times when you may require care outside of our operating hours, we offer access to urgent care services seven days a week and holidays
My Main Line Health Chart patient portal
My Main Line Health Chart makes it easy for you to schedule appointments, request prescription refills, pay your bills, send messages to your doctor’s office when you have non-urgent medical needs, and more—from any device.
Our patient portal offers you personalized, secure online access to your health information and makes it easy for you to:
- Schedule primary care visits
- Request prescription renewals
- Send secure messages to your care team
- Coordinate care for your family
- Pay your medical bills
Already have an account?
Don’t have an account yet?
We accept most insurance plans, including HMOs and PPOs.
Patient-centered medical home – our commitment to you
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into “what patients want it to be.” Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients’ and providers experience of care.