Our board-certified physicians provide personalized, compassionate care for all members of the family age 2 and older and believe that a long-term relationship with the family can enhance the care for each individual member. Our mission is to help you achieve optimal health through promoting a healthy lifestyle and disease prevention.
- Routine blood
- Vision and hearing studies
- Gynecological exams
Scheduling an appointment
Please call 610.701.7011 to schedule an appointment or book an appointment online.
- Same day/next day appointments available
- Flexible appointments, including some evenings, and online scheduling available
- Virtual care appointments available
- Saturday morning appointments available September through May
- After hours answering service available seven days a week
- For times when you may require care outside of our operating hours, we offer access to urgent care services seven days a week and holidays
Main Line Health MyChart patient portal
MyChart makes it easy for you to schedule appointments, request prescription refills, pay your bills, send messages to your doctor's office when you have non-urgent medical needs, and more—from any device.
Our patient portal offers you personalized, secure online access to your health information and makes it easy for you to:
- Schedule primary care visits
- Request prescription renewals
- Send secure messages to your care team
- Coordinate care for your family
- Pay your medical bills
Already have an account?
Don’t have an account yet?
We accept most insurance plans, including HMOs and PPOs.