Personalized, compassionate care
Our physicians provide personalized and compassionate care for all members of the family, newborns through adults and seniors. They advocate preventive care, patient involvement in their individualized care plan, and believe a team effort between patient and doctor leads to the healthiest outcomes and wellness.
- Adult and pediatric immunizations
- Diabetic care
- LGBTQ Inclusive Care
- Women and men’s health and wellness
- Orthopaedic injections
- Osteopathic manipulative treatment
- Routine skin care (minor lacerations, biopsies, wart removal)
- Senior personal care
- Vision and hearing studies
Scheduling an appointment
- Flexible appointments, including some evenings, and online scheduling available
- After hours answering service available seven days a week
- For times when you may require care outside of our operating hours, we offer access to urgent care services seven days a week and holidays
My Main Line Health Chart patient portal
My Main Line Health Chart makes it easy for you to schedule appointments, request prescription refills, pay your bills, send messages to your doctor’s office when you have non-urgent medical needs, and more—from any device.
Our patient portal offers you personalized, secure online access to your health information and makes it easy for you to:
- Schedule primary care visits
- Request prescription renewals
- Send secure messages to your care team
- Coordinate care for your family
- Pay your medical bills
Already have an account?
Don’t have an account yet?
We accept most insurance plans, including HMOs and PPOs.
Patient-centered medical home – our commitment to you
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into “what patients want it to be.” Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients’ and providers experience of care.
LGBTQ Inclusive Care provider
At Main Line Health we are aware of the health care disparities that many in the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer/questioning (LGBTQ) community face. You shouldn’t have to face discrimination or feel the need to educate your own health care provider when it comes to getting the health and medical support services that you need.