Personalized, compassionate care
Our board-certified physicians care for patients aged 7 through geriatrics. We believe that a long-term relationship with the family can enhance the care for each individual member. Our mission is to help you achieve optimal health through promoting a healthy lifestyle and disease prevention.
- Wellness exams, sports physicals
- Routine blood, vision and hearing studies
- Senior care
- Skin cancer and small lesion biopsies
- Trigger point and joint injections, including Synvisc
- Gynecological exams
- All pediatric vaccines available, including the 5:1 combination Pentacel
Scheduling an appointment
- Flexible appointments, including some evenings, and online scheduling available
- After hours answering service available seven days a week
- For times when you may require care outside of our operating hours, we offer access to urgent care services seven days a week and holidays
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, Main Line Health is taking steps to help minimize the impact this virus has on our community. In order to best protect and care for our patients, staff and community, we will not be accepting walk-in primary care patients until further notice. If you need to be seen by one of our health care providers, please call the office directly.
Main Line Health MyChart patient portal
MyChart makes it easy for you to schedule appointments, request prescription refills, pay your bills, send messages to your doctor’s office when you have non-urgent medical needs, and more—from any device.
Our patient portal offers you personalized, secure online access to your health information and makes it easy for you to:
- Schedule primary care visits
- Request prescription renewals
- Send secure messages to your care team
- Coordinate care for your family
- Pay your medical bills
Already have an account?
Don’t have an account yet?
We accept most insurance plans, including HMOs and PPOs.
LGBTQ Inclusive Care provider
At Main Line Health we are aware of the health care disparities that many in the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer/questioning (LGBTQ) community face. You shouldn’t have to face discrimination or feel the need to educate your own health care provider when it comes to getting the health and medical support services that you need.