Personalized, compassionate care
Our board-certified physicians make every effort to provide you with the finest medical care available and look forward to developing a lasting relationship with you and your family.
- Family medicine – We offer comprehensive medical care to patients of all ages including EKGs, immunizations, cancer screening tests, routine blood, vision and hearing studies, newborn and well-child care, allergy injections, geriatric care and gynecological exams.
- Pediatrics – Continuing care for newborns and children through adolescence and into adulthood. All pediatric vaccines are available, including the 5:1 combination Pentacel. Cervical cancer screenings and STD checks are available for adolescents.
Scheduling an appointment
- flexible appointments, including some evenings, and online scheduling available
- After hours answering service available seven days a week
- For times when you may require care outside of our operating hours, we offer access to urgent care services seven days a week and holidays
My Main Line Health Chart patient portal
My Main Line Health Chart makes it easy for you to schedule appointments, request prescription refills, pay your bills, send messages to your doctor’s office when you have non-urgent medical needs, and more—from any device.
Our patient portal offers you personalized, secure online access to your health information and makes it easy for you to:
- Schedule primary care visits
- Request prescription renewals
- Send secure messages to your care team
- Coordinate care for your family
- Pay your medical bills
Already have an account?
Don’t have an account yet?
We accept most insurance plans, including HMOs and PPOs.