We believe that caring for you is a privilege. We treat all our patients as if they were family—with compassion, honesty and respect. We take the time to get to know you, to be sure your problems and concerns are fully heard and thoroughly addressed, and to work with you to formulate a personalized treatment plan.
Our physicians and medical professionals are board-certified and experienced in the latest minimally invasive techniques to help you feel your best.
Otolaryngology or ENT care
Otolaryngology is a specialty focused on treating conditions of the ear, nose and throat (ENT). Our ENT specialists have extensive experience diagnosing and treating simple and complex conditions to manage or cure a disorder and improve quality of life. We provide medical and surgical care for:
- Diseases of the throat and larynx
- Facial nerve paralysis
- Hearing loss and tinnitus
- Nasal and sinus disorders
- Nasal breathing obstruction and appearance concerns
- Otitis media (ear drum)
- Salivary gland disorders
- Snoring and sleep apnea
- Speech and swallowing therapy
- Swallowing and voice disorders
- Thyroid and parathyroid disorders
- Tumors of the head and neck
- Vertigo and balance problems
Facial cosmetic surgery and rejuvenation services
In addition to treating ear, nose and throat conditions, we offer a new choice of physician for facial plastic surgery and rejuvenation/cosmetic services. Board-certified and experienced in both ENT services and facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, our specialists can help reduce visible signs of facial aging or repair damaged skin.
Learn more about our wide range of facial cosmetic treatments and procedures
If you are experiencing hearing loss, our audiologists provide comprehensive testing to evaluate your condition and develop a personalized treatment plan to help improve your participation in life’s activities and interests. Our audiology services include:
- Hearing assessments
- Complete hearing aid services including evaluation and counseling, fittings and orientation, repairs and follow-up care
- Custom hearing protection and swim molds
Scheduling an appointment
Please call 610.527.1436 to schedule an appointment or book an appointment online.
- After hours answering service available seven days a week
- Telemedicine services available
- For times when you may require care outside of our operating hours, we offer access to urgent care services seven days a week and holidays
We accept most insurance plans, including HMOs and PPOs.
Facial cosmetic surgery and rejuvenation is usually not covered by insurance because it is considered an elective procedure. However, you may find that it improves your outlook and quality of life. Even without insurance, medically supervised cosmetic treatments might be more affordable than you think.