Our board-certified physicians and providers specialize in the delivery of comprehensive care to patients of age 14 and older, focusing on prevention and early recognition of disease. City Line Family Medicine is part of a residency program, educating graduate physicians to become specialists in family medicine. Our residents see patients in the office and are supervised by experienced family medicine faculty physicians. Together, our residents and faculty provide a sophisticated level of knowledge and skill, and a wealth of clinical experience across the broad spectrum of family medicine.
We look forward to providing your medical care and developing a healthy life-long relationship. Our services include EKGs; immunizations; urinalysis (via dip stick); vision and hearing studies; rapid strep and influenza; cerumen removal; nebulizer treatments; and finger sticks.
Scheduling an appointment
- Same day appointments available
- Virtual care appointments available
- After hours answering service available seven days a week
- For times when you may require care outside of our operating hours, we offer access to urgent care services seven days a week and holidays
Main Line Health MyChart patient portal
MyChart makes it easy for you to schedule appointments, request prescription refills, pay your bills, send messages to your doctor’s office when you have non-urgent medical needs, and more—from any device.
Our patient portal offers you personalized, secure online access to your health information and makes it easy for you to:
- Schedule primary care visits
- Request prescription renewals
- Send secure messages to your care team
- Coordinate care for your family
- Pay your medical bills
Already have an account?
Don’t have an account yet?
We have free parking, handicap accessibility and there is a Septa bus stop at the front entrance.
We accept most insurance plans, including HMOs and PPOs.