We take your health personally
For over 30 years, our board-certified physicians and providers have focused on meeting the unique health care needs of our patients—from newborns to grandparents, and the whole family in between.
- Pediatrics – specialized care for newborns through age 23, offering specialized care in adolescent medicine, sports medicine, infectious diseases, developmental/learning problems, ADHD, mental health, and diagnostic challenges.
- Family-centered maternity care – From prenatal through pediatric care, go through your pregnancy and delivery with the same physician who knows and cares for your family. Our physicians address both your emotional and physical health.
- Behavioral health services – We provide interdisciplinary care to treat our patients' physical and mental health needs. Patients can schedule appointments with our psychologist for depression, stress, anxiety, grief and bereavement, coping with chronic health conditions, family counseling, and caretaker support. Mental health care needs are assessed for referral to an appropriate specialist as needed. Additionally, our psychologist may see a patient side-by-side with our family physician to provide comprehensive primary care.
- Office surgery – Our physicians perform "lumps and bumps" removal in our office.
- In-office procedures – We offer sigmoidoscopy, nasal laryngoscopy, endometrial biopsy and colposcopy.
- If you should need specialized care, your physician will help you select the appropriate specialist, provide referral and continue to coordinate your care with the consulting physician.
*The Main Line Health Center in Broomall offers comprehensive, on-site services including: Digital mammography, high-resolution ultrasound, CT scanning, DEXA scanning, general X-ray, laboratory services, a sleep medicine center and physical, occupational and speech therapies provided by Bryn Mawr Rehab.
Scheduling an appointment
- Same day/next day appointments available
- Our Physicians are available by phone weekdays 8:00 am–5:00 pm
- After hours answering service available seven days a week
- For times when you may require care outside of our operating hours, we offer access to urgent care services seven days a week and holidays
My Main Line Health Chart patient portal
My Main Line Health Chart makes it easy for you to schedule appointments, request prescription refills, pay your bills, send messages to your doctor’s office when you have non-urgent medical needs, and more—from any device.
Our patient portal offers you personalized, secure online access to your health information and makes it easy for you to:
- Schedule primary care visits
- Request prescription renewals
- Send secure messages to your care team
- Coordinate care for your family
- Pay your medical bills
Already have an account?
Don’t have an account yet?
Bryn Mawr Family Practice is also a residency program, educating graduate physicians to become specialists in Family Medicine. Our residents see patients in the office, providing comprehensive care regardless of their age or disease. They are supervised by experienced Family Medicine faculty. Together, our residents and faculty provide a sophisticated level of knowledge, skill, and clinical experience, as well as a personal concern for the patient.
We accept most insurance plans, including HMOs and PPOs.